Want a quick, easy and deliciously moist Banana Bundt Cake? This recipe should fit the bill. The preparation time is less than 30 minutes and you can be doing other things while it bakes to perfection.
1 box banana bread mix
1 4-serving box of instant banana pudding mix
1 cup banana flavored yogurt
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup water
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Position rack in the center of the oven and preheat to 350 degrees.
2. Grease and lightly dust the Bundt pan with flour.
3. In a large bowl, combine ingredients in the following order: bread mix, pudding mix, eggs, yogurt, oil, water and vanilla.
4. Using an electric mixer, beat ingredients together for two minutes at medium speed.
5. Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
6. Bake in preheated oven for 70 minutes or until it springs back after being touched lightly in the center.
This cake tastes great served warm, especially will a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream!
- If you can't find banana yogurt, you can substitute plain yogurt or sour cream. But so you don't loose the banana flavor boost from the banana yogurt, substitute banana flavoring for the vanilla extract.
- For a sweeter, more dessert-like cake, substitute banana cake mix for the banana bread mix.
- If you want to make this even more banana-y, you can added one mashed ripe banana. However, you'll need to bake it a little longer due to the increase moisture.
Looking for a few more Bundt cake recipes [http://www.bonkersforbundtcakes.com] to try? Don't have a lot of time, but want a tasty Bundt cake? Bonkers for Bundt Cakes just may be the cookbook for you. Filled with "made from cake mix" recipes, as well as a couple from scratch, this simple cookbook is sure to please. Learn more and grab your copy at [http://www.bonkersforbundtcakes.com].