Cake decorating tools just got easier with the Cricut Cake machine. Unlike it's popular cousin, it is specially designed with food safe plastic and stainless steel to decorate cakes, cupcakes, cookies, and candy, just like a professional baker. It uses all the regular cartridges as well as new Cricut Cake cartridges. You just choose the shape and size of your design and press cut and in minutes your frosting, gum paste or fondant decorations are ready to apply to any dessert.
You do not need to be a professional caterer to appreciate the possibilities the food grade die cutting machine opens up. Just think of your next dinner party and wowing your guests with a fantastically decorated buffet table filled with fancy hors d'oeuvres and finger sandwiches. The Cricut Cake can cut cheese, tortillas, cookie dough, gum, soft candy and chocolate paste for modeling.
Why not use the Cricut Cake personal cutter to make a few extra dollars. Creating custom one of a kind cakes for weddings, anniversaries and parties would be a snap with this cake decorating tool. People are always looking for something special, and your cakes would be something to remember, being the hit of any party.
Here are 5 tips to successful cake decorating with your Cricket Cake.
1. Using the right amount of shorting will prevent the frosting sheet from slipping or bunching up when being cut. Use a pastry brush and apply a thin transparent sheet on the cutting mat. If the shorting gets to warm just put the mat in the freezer for a couple of minutes. Make sure you apply shorting to the back of the frosting sheet as well as the mat, smoothing out all air bubbles.
2. Since you can not re-roll frosting sheets you will want to make every inch count. As long as the left over sheet is larger than 3" x 3" it is safe to reuse.
3. Always keep your cut shapes in a sealed bag until you are ready to use them to prevent them from drying out.
4. Never use flour when working with gum paste. Using cornstarch and powdered sugar will help your designs slide and stick.
5. For best results use gel based food coloring instead of the liquid food coloring drops when making edible cake decorations.
Use your imagination the sky's the limit. Don't be afraid to experiment. Start out with impressing family and friends with your hand crafted confections, who knows it my turn into a profitably hobby, paying for your Cricut Cake in no time. Happy eating, Bon appetit!Cricut Cake Machine - How to Turn Edible Cake Decorations Into Cash
Learn how to decorate cakes and never be stuck for a cake decorating idea again. Step by step how to guides make cake decorating easy. Discover cake decorating techniques only the professionals know and turn edible cake decorations into cash. Create novelty cakes or even start your own cake decorating business with the Cricut Cake machine